Saturday, June 14, 2014

Menu & Shopping List for the week of June 15


This is the first week of summer vacation!  No packing lunches!  I didn't have to put special lunch food on the shopping list!  Juice boxes make me mad...I don't know why really, but they do.  I am looking forward to not buying them for the next few months!

I am hitting the farmers market today and will probably buy more produce than is on my list but I fully intend on canning some stuff this week.  Strawberry stuff if I can and maybe some pickles and dilly beans.  I'll see what the tomato prices are and see if I can start doing small batch canning on them, but I think it might be too early in the year still.

We are leaving Father's Day open because I know the Daddy in this house will probably like to go out for pizza on his special day!  Yay Daddies!  You guys rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment