Monday, June 9, 2014

Shopping Trip for the week of June 9


Ugh, welcome to my organized chaos!  After a peek into my fridge and cabinets and a little help from the girls we planned our menu for the week.  I don't always stick to the order these dinners are in, but at least I know what we will have for dinner this week and what we will need to pick up at the store.



Here is my receipt from WinCo this week.  I forgot a few things...but they really weren't necessary for any of my main dinners so we will just do without for another week.  My grand total was $69.37.  This leaves me a little wiggle room this week just incase I need to pick something up mid week.  

This was also the last week of buying "treat snacky things" for Ellie's lunch box!  I won't have to buy juice boxes or individual serving goodies for a few months!  On a side note about lunches, our local library is doing free lunch for kids under 18 this summer!  I plan on taking the kids down there a few times this summer.  Want to find a free lunch program in Oregon click here.  Do you live outside of Oregon?  Click here.

1 comment: